Parent Engagement Policy 2021-2022
Política de participación de padres 2021-2022
Programs and Extracurricular Activities
◊ Faith Based Partnerships (Ayuda, Casa Del Carmen)
◊ Monthly Parents Meeting
◊ Celebration of Learning (Quarterly Academic / Behavioral Achievement)
◊ Instrumental Music
◊ Dual Language Program
◊ Nutritional Partnerships
Registration Information for 2022-2023 begins August 8th, 2022
Registration for new students is held from 9 am. to 12 pm. Children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022 are eligible to register for kindergarten, No exceptions.
On the day of registration, parents should bring their child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and emergency contact information.
Identification (one of the following is required)
· Current Driver’s License/Non-Driver’s License
· Valid Federal, State or Municipal employment photo id
Proof of Residency (two of the following is required)
· Current Utility Bill (PECO, PGW, Water)
· Current Voter’s Registration
· Original Rental Agreement/ Leases (Must be typed, signed by all parties and notarized)
· Residency Affidavit signed by homeowner/tenant or landlord and notarized. The Residency Affidavit must be approved by the school.
· Foster care/childcare and DHS letters are also acceptable for registration when student is in the care of a foster/child care agency. Foster Parent must present proof of address.
· Shelter placement or residency letters are also acceptable for homeless students
Parents will register their children for kindergarten in the neighborhood school.