Our Cayuga Elementary T-Shirts are only $6.00. Your child will receive an order form.
Programs and Extracurricular Activities
◊ Faith Based Partnerships (Ayuda, Casa Del Carmen)
◊ Philadelphia Arts in Education Partnership
◊ Monthly Parents Meeting
◊ Student of the Month (Academic / Behavioral Achievement)
◊ Instrumental Music
◊ Dual Language Program
◊ Mentally Gifted Program
◊ Nutritional Partnerships
2018-2019 Registration Information
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year begins on Monday, August 6, 2018 and will be held from 9 am. to 12 pm and 1 pm to 2 pm. Children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 are eligible to register. No exceptions.
On the day of registration, parents should bring their child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and emergency contact information.
Identification (one of the following is required)
· Current Driver’s License/Non-Driver’s License
· Valid Federal, State or Municipal employment photo id
Proof of Residency (two of the following is required)
· Current Utility Bill (PECO, PGW, Water)
· Current Voter’s Registration
· Original Rental Agreement/ Leases (Must be typed, signed by all parties and notarized)
· Residency Affidavit signed by homeowner/tenant or landlord and notarized. The Residency Affidavit must be approved by the school.
· Foster care/childcare and DHS letters are also acceptable for registration when student is in the care of a foster/child care agency. Foster Parent must present proof of address.
· Shelter placement or residency letters are also acceptable for homeless students
Parents will register their children for kindergarten in the neighborhood school.